Oct 19 2012
Scenes from No 10: Campaigners present the 12,500 name petition to Downing Street
This post has no tag
Write to Jeremy Hunt
Click here to send an email to Jeremy Hunt, to tell him about your support for our campaign.
Please amend and personalise this email with your own views, thoughts or experiences.
Dear Mr Hunt,
VOTE – Latest Results
38 Degrees petition – Save A&E at Trafford General
- maurice said If a+e closes from midnight till 7 am living in pa...
- lipstick socialist said greetings I was at the Health Emergency Conference...
- admin said Dont believe everything you read in the papers. Tr...
- Rhett Butler said Very sad to hear that A & E will close. Thanks...
- Hospitals4U said Fantastic news! Well done! At last we have common...
- Robert Kinsella said Surprisingly, Trafford’s Health Scrutiny Com...
- TerryMurphy said Any updates on this? The meeting was today and I c...
- Lydia said Interesting article concerning Manchester A&Es...
- Brett said Please could you put a link to our website on to y...
- Admin said She has : here it is http://bit.ly/Sbtms6
Please help our campaign by donating whatever you can afford
Please keep me informed of campaign news
FACT: Wythenshawe would need £15million to cope with A&E patients from Trafford
"UHSM (Wythenshawe) has insufficient capacity to absorb deflected activity from TGH. The capital investment required would be £14.1m with associated capital charges of £1.1m. Moreover, the increased capacity in A&E would not be available until April 2015...." Page 56 (98) New Health Deal for Trafford
QUOTE: Health Minister Simon Burns on the £11.5 – £15million Wythenshawe Hospital would need to cope with A&E patients from Trafford
- An open letter to Trafford’s three MPs
- Beds crisis at Trafford General – birthplace of NHS
- Trafford health governors demand withdrawal of biased magazine
- Campaigners celebrate as closure of Trafford’s A&E referred to Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt
- The battle has been lost – but the war has only just begun
- Boost for Save Trafford General as councillors refer A&E closure plans to Health Secretary
- Councillors urged to block closure plans for A&E at birthplace of NHS
- VIDEO: Candle-lit vigil at birthplace of National Health Service
- “Why we oppose these cuts” – our official response to the public consultation
- Letter to Kate Green, MP: “why is Trafford General Hospital not being used as it should be?”